Here are the necessary steps to find your Nissan Radio Code
How do I find my Nissan radio serial numbers?
Latest Nissan Radio Code Orders
- Serial no. = 9655599 7612830212 12.08.03 -> code = 2426
- Serial no. = DW1BN0483514BH30D 28185BH30D DATE 11.14.2011 -> code = 3523
- Serial no. = AGC-007RF DW5CN0615909BH30D 28185BH30D 01.09.2016 -> code = 9467
- Serial no. = 7612830052 1576269 25915BH20C 10.11.26 -> code = 8469
- Serial no. = PP-2609T CL062160137884 28188EQ300 -> code = 8265
Nissan Radio Video Code :
Nissan Connect Bosch car radio without disassembly
How do you display the serial numbers of your radios on the Nissan display?
- Turn on your radio
- The radio screen will display 'CODE'.
- Enter 3 wrong codes, press "OK" to confirm each of them.
- After the third attempt, the radio will display "the system is locked for 60 minutes" and will display the information we need to unlock your radio.
There will be a Serial Number, Device Number and Date displayed on the radio screen.
Nissan Daewoo car radio without disassembly
- Turn on the ignition.
- The radio will display 'RADIO CODE' on the screen.
- You will have to enter an incorrect code 3 times in a row. For example, enter: 1-2-3-4.
- The Serial Number, Part Number, and Date of Manufacture are displayed on the radio.
How to find the serial number with disassembly.
To find your serial number for your Nissan Radio Code, you'll need to remove the radio using the unlocking keys as with Ford radios. Once the radio is removed, you'll need to locate the radio label, which is located on the top or side of the Nissan radio box.